Monday, January 10, 2011
Arcade Games of all time #19
Number 19 is the amazingly fun Arcade game that has taken the hand held world by storm I remember when I got my first Game-Boy Advance it was only necessary for me to get Frogger for Game-Boy. Frogger was created in 1981 by Konami and was distributed by the company Sega. I have Frogger on my blog and its actually the same one that you can play in a cabinet as you can see my high score is not that great but I have been practicing so maybe you can beat my high score? Basically the objective of Frogger if you have yet to play is to avoid the obstacles and make 5 frogs to their respectable islands. A fun fact that I learned about this game is that the game was not intended to be titled Frogger but "Highway Crossing Frog," but the executives at Sega felt it did not capture the true nature of the game and was changed simply to Frogger. Frogger also has plenty different variations and titles like "Hopper" and its newest game that was released for Nintendo Wii,Playstation 3, and Nintendo DSi called "Frogger Returns" I have yet to play it but i do intend on renting it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment