Thursday, January 6, 2011
Intro To Great Things
This is my first blog ever my name is Brandon Jones and I am a HUGE video game fan. I like the modern video games like Madden Football 2011 and Call Of Duty Black Ops but nothing beats the classic feel and look of the old Arcade games like Pac-Man or Asteroids. This is my school project and I am going to give the history/information as well as my opinion on the arcade games. I also am really interested in having posts on the 20 best arcade games of all time. I thought it would be cool to post some of the games I enjoy on my blog so you guys can kind of see and play them as sort of a hands on resource. So feel free to ask questions for me to answer and if I can not help I am happy to learn more about the things that Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like a good idea
ReplyDelete