I have gone over 3 different games since I have started this project....Were they your favorite? who do you think will take the number 1 cabinet game trophy and win? This has definitely not been easy for me so feel free to tell me your opinion on my choices so far that really would be cool. Video games are a huge part in kids lives....wether thats good or bad I do not know but still the origin of video games (the cabinet)is worth mentioning. This was a sort of mid-way point so I can get opinions to all of my viewers.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Mid-Way Points
I have gone over 3 different games since I have started this project....Were they your favorite? who do you think will take the number 1 cabinet game trophy and win? This has definitely not been easy for me so feel free to tell me your opinion on my choices so far that really would be cool. Video games are a huge part in kids lives....wether thats good or bad I do not know but still the origin of video games (the cabinet)is worth mentioning. This was a sort of mid-way point so I can get opinions to all of my viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment