Friday, January 14, 2011
Arcade Games for Sale?
Well with all of the talk of arcade games I thought it would be cool to inform all of my fans and readers where you can buy famous arcade cabinet games like the ones already listed on the blog there are very few stores that actually sell them but there is a place in Metairie called "Lucky Coin Co." and if there are any game repair shops they usually sell them but i have been a huge buyer of this website so it is beyond a reputable source its DreamArcades.com the link is listed above one cool think about this website is that it sells not just the standard cabinet games but it also has the first and second person shooter games as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The blog looks great. I would think about design a little bit and maybe pay with a few other layouts. Each post is a bit narrow maybe widen it a bit. ANd I would change the links to a brighter color.
ReplyDelete